I recently had to take some passport type pictures of Neva. I had a great time trying to get her in a neutral expression and sitting still. I thought it would be easier than the first time we tried this...just a little easier but not much.
I'm not too sure what happened to her hair in the following shots...
3 comments:
Elsbeth
said...
Number 4 is a winner - too sweet. Though the ones when her hair is plastered on her head are more akin to what most people(or maybe just me and mine) look like at the end of a flight...
I check your blog as much as I check out "The Wrigs in Libya"!!...so much fun. I think Neva looks like Daddy (sorry Mom) hands down....curls I've must admit I've never seen on Dad cause he doesn't let it grow!!! that must be the heat and humidity!! She is such a sweetie!! I hope your little family is enjoying their "BIG" adventure. Can't wait to see everyone this summer!!
3 comments:
Number 4 is a winner - too sweet. Though the ones when her hair is plastered on her head are more akin to what most people(or maybe just me and mine) look like at the end of a flight...
I check your blog as much as I check out "The Wrigs in Libya"!!...so much fun. I think Neva looks like Daddy (sorry Mom) hands down....curls I've must admit I've never seen on Dad cause he doesn't let it grow!!! that must be the heat and humidity!! She is such a sweetie!! I hope your little family is enjoying their "BIG" adventure. Can't wait to see everyone this summer!!
I agree with both of you. :)
Number 4 was in fact the winner and yes, she is daddy's girl all the way.
A
Post a Comment